These pictures are captured by people watching the webcam. If you capture a picture or pictures that you want me to post, please
send them to me.
- 7:56:20pm - Me sitting at the computer, clutching my shoulder
- 9:37:31am - Frankenstein takes a turn in the chair
- 10:00:11am - She is very disheveled
- 10:00:31am - 20 seconds later, still she is in the chair!
- 10:00:51am - The novelty begins to wear off. Frankenstein is still in the chair
- 10:03:51am - Still Frankenstein, still the chair, still exciting as hell
- 10:04:51am - Ditto
- 10:05:11am - Still Frankenstein
- 10:06:31am - Rasputin is licking Frankenstein -- how scandalous!
- 10:11:11am - Two cats, one chair
- 10:14:51am - Rasputin looks into the camera -- does he know he's being watched?
- 10:15:11am - He's not looking directly at the camera now
- 10:20:31am - 5 minutes have gone by, but it's almost the same!
- 10:20:51am - Rasputin stands with his mouth open, Frankenstein lies behind him
- 10:21:11am - Now Rasputin inspects the chair
- 10:22:11am - Rasputin lies down again
- 10:22:31am - The only difference between this photo and the last, as far as I can tell, is Rasputin is squinting slightly
- 10:25:51am - Remarkably similar
- 10:27:51am - This is what the cats do all day, evidently
- 10:32:11am - Rasputin's head is tilted slightly upward!!!!!
- 10:33:31am - Back down again
- 12:34:20pm - Frankenstein has left, only Rasputin remains
- 3:16:40pm - Rasputin is standing!
- 3:18:40pm - Lying down again.
- 3:31:40pm - Lying down, but facing the camera
- 3:37:40pm - Rasputin sound asleep
- 3:56:40pm - Something has disturbed his slumber
- 3:59:40pm - Rasputin curled into a ball
- 4:04:00pm - No longer curled into a ball
- 4:36:00pm - Rasputin extends his front legs
- 4:37:20pm - Rasputin begins to stand
- 4:47:20pm - Rasputin sits and yawns
- 4:47:40pm - He is done yawning
- 4:48:00pm - He sees something
- 5:25:20pm - I am home, and he is pawing my face!
- 5:26:20pm - Rasputin rests on my shoulder
- 7:31:56am - A dark room. Mitch sleeps.
- 8:18:16am - Frankenstein occupies the chair
- 8:18:56am - Now she lies down, still occupying the chair
- 8:38:00am - Now she slumbers
- 8:38:20am - Still she slumbers
- 1:45:20pm - THE CHAIR IS EMPTY!!!
- 4:29:40pm - A cat (Rasputin, I think) sticks his tongue out
- 4:32:20pm - The cat licks itself
- 11:58:59pm - (From left to right) Derrick, Mitch, and Matt watch Game 1 of the World Series
- 12:48:31pm - Rasputin in the chair, looking away from the camera
- 12:54:11pm - Now you can see his eyes!
Back to MitchCam
Back to Pictures
Back to Main Page